The most frequently asked questions about celery juice
Celery juice. And its effect.
Valuable vitamins, minerals and trace elements - celery and the cold-pressed¹ juice of the plant containimportant ingredientsthat give you and your immune system new momentum. For example, the green celery juice has ahigh vitamin K contentwhich can strengthen your bones. In addition, thevitamin C of the celery plant can have an anti-inflammatory effect.Beta-carotene, which is present in the body inVitamin A which is also found in the cold-pressed¹ juice of celery, is particularly good for the eyes.
But that's not all: Theideal combination of calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium and phosphoruscontained in celery can lower high blood pressure and relax your blood vessels.
According to Anthony William - who started the hype about celery juice - the crushed and cold-pressed¹ variety of celery has positive effects on your health.
Positive effects of celery juice:
- Strongly alkalizing, celery juice can have a positive effect on your health due to the anti-inflammatory effect chronic diseases - such as acne, joint complaints or rheumatic diseases.
- The high vitamin K content is said to Strengthen your bones and also your heart.
- Celery juice can be a blood pressure lowering effect have.
- Celery juice can reduce the Promote stomach and intestinal health.
- The bitter substances of celery are also said to stimulate the support digestion and soothe the stomach.
- Celery has a low calorie and fat content. This allows the juice you help in resetting the body.
- The high content of dietary fiber in celery juice can Save you from annoying cravings.
- The essential oils of celery are said to have a antibacterial effect have.
- Celery juice can have a draining function and help you get rid of unwanted fluid retention.
Nutrient-rich. Low in calories. Detoxifying.
LiveFresh's cold-pressed¹ celery juice offers you a tasty yet easy option,drink important nutrients in a highly concentrated form. Just one 250 ml bottle of celery juice contains a high concentration of potassium, vitamin K, calcium and other vitamins. And because you would probably not eat so much celery even as a real celery lover, isour celery juice from LiveFresh is the perfect alternative to cover your daily needs. In addition, with the ready-made juices you save the tedious juicing with the juicer.
Celery is one of the lowest calorie vegetables at allbecause the celery plant consists mainly of water. For this reason, the celery juice is suitable in combination with organic lime juice.ideal for resetting your bodyand, for example, to reduce water retention.Therefore, celery juice is the ideal option for you if you have ajuice cleanse would like to try.
Celery Juice. For good mood, balance & concentration.
Many feel the positive effect of celery juice already on the first day of a juice cleanse: The strongly base-forming celery forms theideal basis to lift your mood and keep your nerves stable for hours. - especially when you are really challenged in everyday life. In addition to the mental balance that many testers report in their experience with celery juice, you also get theincreased resilience benefits you. You are generally more optimistic and are able to cope in many situations.react more calmlywhen you integrate celery juice into your routine. In addition, celery juice can make you more present and keep a clear head.
Celery Juice. Discover the benefits of the green magic.
The biggest advantage of doing LiveFresh's organic celery juice cure is that you'll have aabsorb a larger amount of the valuable ingredients in a shorter time and with less digestive energy.energy. Due to the high water content of celery, celery juice also makes it easier for you to consume your daily recommended amount of liquid.
Other benefits of celery juice include:
- Low calorie content: Because of its low
calorie content, celery juice is ideal for detoxing or fasting.
- Essential oils: The essential oils in celery are believed to have a
- Bitter substances: Bitters can aid your digestion and have a mild dehydrating effect. In addition, bitter substances are said to inhibit cravings for sweets.
- Antioxidants: The valuable ingredients of celery can contribute to the
contribute to the regeneration of the body's cells. This can improve the appearance of your skin
and a natural protection against UV radiation can be formed.
- Green dye: The dye apigenin in celery protects your body cells and also naturally regulates your body temperature. So you sweat less quickly on hot days.
The look of the bright green drink takes a little getting used to. The taste of celery juice is also not to everyone's liking: However, you can enjoy the slightly salty and somewhat bitter taste in the small amount - as you find it in the 250 ml bottle from LiveFresh. Through the addition of a little lime juice gives the celery juice the necessary freshness kick and neutralizes bitter taste nuances. Once you have become accustomed to the taste, you can gradually increase the amount.