After a long working day, there is nothing better than putting your legs up on the couch in the evening. And if you also have a delicious snack, where you don't have to worry about whether the hose button is still closed the next day, the evening is perfect! Our VEgana Zucchini-Parmesan chips Are exactly for such evenings - ideal for everyone who wants to eat healthy and balanced. If you have not yet got started with a healthier diet, you can Juice cure help with. Our Veganes Zucchini-Parmesan chips The juice cure are also suitable for the preparation and follow-up.
Preparation time: 2 min.
Preparation time: 5-10 min.
Total time: 12 min.
Ingredients (2 portions):
35g chickpea flour
½ TL mustard
100ml plant milk
75g vegan parmesan
- First wash the zucchini and cut into 0.5cm thin slices
- Then mix the chickpea flour, plant milk and mustard and season with salt and pepper
- Now mix the breadcrumbs with the vegan parmesan
- Now you can first insert the zucchini chips in the chickpea mix
- Now spread the breaded chips on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes at 220 ° C in the preheated bachofen
- Finally, let the vegan zucchini-farmesan chips cool, good appetite!
Nutritional values (per serving):