High -fiber, healthy and yummy: So you could do this vegan berries cups describe aptly. The oatmeal gives you a pleasantly nutty taste and the berries ensure that the cups taste nice and juicy and fruity. A simple recipe that is perfect for one Healthy snack or For before training suitable!
Preparation time: 5 min.
Preparation time: 5-10 min.
Total time: 20 min.
Ingredients (6 cups):
80g ground almonds
2 tablespoons of cocoa
50ml plant milk
250g of frozen blueberries
4 tablespoons of chia seeds
2 tablespoons of yogurt
- First mix the oatmeal, the ground almonds, the cocoa, the dates and plant milk together
- Then put the mass in a muffin form, press on and set aside
- Next the frozen blueberries, the chia seeds and the yogurt mix together into a cream
- Then put the cream in the molds and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes and let it stuck
- Finally, top with a little dark chocolate and blueberries
Nutritional values (per serving):
With these unbeatable sewing values, this fruity snack is great to integrate it into your healthy dietary life. When entering a healthier & more conscious lifestyle, you can3, 5 or 7 days of juice cure optimally support.