Spaghetti Bolognese - der Classic among the pasta dishes! Also in the vegan version Simply & quick and always delicious. Therefore, it was time to share our recipe on our blog with you! In addition, the Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Ideal in your3, 5 or 7 days of juice cure Integrate the preparation and follow-up as well as into a balanced everyday diet.
Preparation time: 5 min.
Preparation time: 8-15 min.
Total time: 20 min.
Ingredients (2 portions):
Chickpeas soy fatuccine
2 large tomatoes
1 can passed tomatoes
- First cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions
- Next, cut the onion, the garlic, the tomatoes and the carrots into small pieces
- Now briefly braise the onion and garlic with a little olive oil in a pan, add vegan hack and fry everything briefly
- Then add the carrots and the small sliced tomatoes, stir in everything well and let it simmer on a small flame
- Finally add the tomatoes you have passed out of the can and season with salt, pepper and the fresh basil
- Align the pasta with the sauce on a plate and enjoy it!
Nutritional values (per serving):