Metabolic diets are currently experiencing a real boom. This miracle diet is not only supposed to help you boost your metabolismbut within 21 days several kilos lose weight can. What is really behind this promise and what should you look out for with this food cleanse pay particular attention to? LiveFresh has summarized the most important information for you.
What is a metabolic cure?
The metabolic cure is often also called called hCG diet. The abbreviation stands for "human chorionic gonadotropin", which is a pregnancy hormone that is taken in the form of drops or globules during some metabolic cures in order to supposedly curb appetite.
This is the aim of a metabolic diet, with as few calories, fat and carbohydrates but lots of protein to lose as much weight as possible in a period of three weeks. The cure should also help to diet in the long term and maintain your weight permanently.
The four phases of a metabolic cure
The Metabolic Reset Cure is divided into four different phasesin which certain foods are permitted: The loading phase, the diet phase, the stabilization phase and the maintenance phase.
1. the loading phase: eat what your heart desires
In the first phase, the metabolism really gets going. This phase usually lasts two days and you can eat what and how much you want - whether it's pizza, burgers or pasta. There are only two rules that need to be followed:
- do not consume alcohol, as this inhibits the metabolism
- drink three to four liters of water a day to give your metabolism an extra boost
2. the diet phase: restrict your calorie intake
The second phase is the actual diet phasewhich lasts 21 days (3 weeks). During this time the calorie intake is greatly reduced. Carbohydrates are avoided as far as possible. The few calories you consume come mainly from proteins. During the diet, these ensure that muscle mass is maintained and fat tissue is reduced. Light exercise or moderate sport in the fresh air is also recommended to effectively boost the metabolism.
The following foods are taboo during the diet phase:
- Milk and non-fermented dairy products
- Sugar and other sweeteners
- Carbohydrate side dishes such as rice, pasta, potatoes, bread, couscous etc.
- Oils and fats
Depending on the type of metabolic cure Additional food supplements such as omega-3 capsules, wheat bran and vitamin supplements.
3. the stabilization phase: long-term benefits
The third phase is for stabilization and again lasts around 21 days. During this time, the calorie intake is slowly increased step by step, until you have reached your original calorie level. The stabilization phase is extremely important and should not be skipped under any circumstances in order to avoid negative effects after the cure, such as the yo-yo effect. In principle, all foods are permitted again, but the consumption of fatty, carbohydrate-rich and sugary foods should also be restricted after the metabolic diet - the aim is to maintain a healthy diet in the long term.
4th maintenance phase: starting a balanced and healthy diet
The fourth and final phase of the metabolic diet is the so-called maintenance phase. This is not limited in time - the aim is to maintain a a general rethink to develop. The diet is intended to help change your diet in the long term and maintain your weight permanently. A balanced and conscious diet in combination with a little exercise are the key to losing weight. healthy lifestyle.
Dietary supplements during a metabolic cure
Due to the low calorie intake during a metabolic cure additional dietary supplements are necessary for some curesto provide the body with all the important nutrients and vitamins, for example:
- Omega-3 fatty acidsThese fatty acids cannot be produced by the body itself and must therefore be obtained from food. However, this food supplement has no direct influence on the metabolism, but can have a supportive effect through positive effects such as a healthy cholesterol level.
- Wheat branThis is the husk of wheat grains left over from the processing of grain into flour. Wheat bran is rich in fiber and thus optimally supports digestion and satiety when losing weight.
- hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin): This is why the diet is often called the hCG diet. However, we strongly advise against taking hCG drops or globules. This is a homeopathic pregnancy hormone that is supposed to contribute to weight loss during the metabolic diet. However, the effect of hCG is highly controversial. Hormones should never be experimented with indifferently.
LiveFresh food cleanse as the ideal solution for a long-term healthy diet
Do you want to try a metabolic diet without having to study exactly what you can eat and when? Then LiveFresh now has the ideal solution for you: The LiveFresh food cleanse with different vegan dishes, juices, vegan snacks and protein shakes. The included guide is the ideal preparation for the intensive diet phase. It contains delicious recipes and important tips and tricks on how you can best prepare for the diet. Unlike other diets, you will be guided by LiveFresh completely guided, accompanied and receive a all-round carefree package for maximum success.
During the diet the LiveFresh daily plan guides you through the day - You don't have to worry about what to buy or cook. With the LiveFresh food cleanse are All meals per day included - with high in protein and low in caloriessustainable, vegan and climate-neutral. With delicious solid meals for a long-lasting feeling of satiety is provided. The different meals, snacks, juices and shakes provide variety. This means you don't have the classic diet feeling. You nourish yourself during a LiveFresh food cleanse feel normal and lose weight - Sustainable weight loss without the yo-yo effect becomes possible.
Advantages of the LiveFresh food cleanse at a glance:
- No classic diet feeling
- Sustainable weight loss without the yo-yo effect
- All meals per day included
- Completely guided & accompanied
Further benefits of the LiveFresh food cleanse
The advantages of LiveFresh food cleanse are obvious. Nevertheless, we have other great benefits of the cure for you:
- Time savingNo additional shopping or cooking necessary. In the LiveFresh food cleanse all meals are included and can be prepared in a maximum of 9 minutes.
- Simple & compact: The entire food cleanse is delivered bundled in one package and is easy to implement thanks to the precise specifications.
- Suitable for everyday useThanks to the all-round carefree package and the quick and easy implementation, the food cleanse perfectly integrated into everyday life.
- Delicious & variedThe food cleanse is not only functional, the products also all taste really delicious. Various solid meals are included for a long-lasting feeling of satiety.
- Ideal for weight loss: The conditions for losing weight during the food cleanse are ideal, as you are eating with a significant calorie deficit.
- No dietary supplements necessaryThe nutritional values such as calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals are precisely balanced so that no additional food supplements are necessary.
- Utilization of thermal effectMetabolism from protein consumes more energy and ensures a long-lasting feeling of satiety.
- Improved fat loss: The lowering of blood sugar & insulin concentrations results in improved fat loss.
Frequently asked questions about the metabolism cure:
Who is a metabolic diet suitable for?
People who suffer from obesity and have already tried many things can try a metabolic cure without hesitation. But also People who want to see quick resultscan also try the diet. In order to stabilize your weight in the long term and to avoid a yo-yo effect, you should continue to follow the diet afterwards. consciously and with few carbohydratesbut sufficient proteindiet.
Who is the metabolic cure unsuitable for?
A metabolic diet is not suitable for everyone due to the low-calorie diet. The following people should refrain from a metabolic cure or at least speak to a doctor beforehand:
- Pregnant women
- Hard physical laborers
- senior citizens
- People with chronically low blood pressure
- People with cardiovascular diseases
What can and cannot be eaten during a metabolic diet?
You can eat the following foods during a metabolic diet:
- Fruit and vegetables
- Protein-rich foods such as eggs, tofu, low-fat quark, low-fat yogurt, grainy cream cheese
- Fish and lean meat
These foods should be avoided during a metabolic diet:
- Milk and non-fermented dairy products
- Sugar and other sweeteners
- Oils and fats
- Carbohydrate-rich foods
How many kilos can you lose on a metabolic diet?
Many diets are carried out over a certain period of time, after which most people return to their original weight. The metabolic cure, on the other hand, aims to long-term weight loss long-term weight loss. With the LiveFresh food cleanse women, for example, come to a calorie deficit of up to 600 kcal and men a calorie deficit of up to 1100 kcal per day. This makes it possible to lose around 1 kg of fat per week. With a 3-week cure, that would be up to 3 kg of fat.