Soup just always works, right? For a little variety on the plate we have a vegan Moroccan Harira for you. This Moroccan Kirchererbsen soup is super tasty and super easy. In addition, this gentle recipe is suitable for preparing yourJuice cure, because it prepares you perfectly for liquid food. You can find out from us which ingredients you need and in which steps you can prepare this delicious soup. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video with our cook Michi.
Ingredients (4 portions):
100G celery root
2 Tin olive oil
240G cooked chickpeas
125G brown lentils Or green lenses
1 Tin Tomato
1 ½ TL Salt
½ TL black pepper (ground)
½ TL Chilli powder
½ Tin Ginger powder
400G passed tomato
½ Tin Black cumin (Morted)
½ lemon in columns
- Dice the onion and the garlic and finely cut the celery into bite -sized pieces.
- Put olive oil in a hot saucepan and sweats onions and garlic over medium heat.
- Give the celery, lentils and chickpeas in the pot.
- Give all the spices, except for the black cumin, and roast everything together with stirring.
- Pour up with 1.5 liters of water and first bring the soup to boil and then simmer for 20 minutes under the lid attached.
- Meanwhile, stir the flour with about 50 ml of cold water.
- Roughly chop the parsley and the coriander and stir it together with the chopped tomatoes and the caraway mixture under the flour mix.
- If the lentils are soft, give the flour and tomato mixture into the pot with constant stirring.
- Let the soup thicken slightly.
- Taste with salt and set up the soup with a lemon column.
Use aJuice cure, to start a more conscious lifestyle and feel better in the long term. Give your body the chance of a reset and get to know your feeling of hunger and satiety. ➤ 3.5 or 7 days of juice cure
Nutritional values (per serving):
28.7g of carbohydrates