Spring starts and the grill and garden party season starts again. These healthy vegan cauliflower Wings are the perfect party snack. In a few steps you can prepare them yourself and enjoy them with friends. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video with our cook Michi. Here we go!
Ingredients (3 portions):
1 cauliflower head (divided into florets, approx. 700g)
50ml soy milk
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of mustard
3 tablespoons of yeast flakes
½ teaspoon salt
¼ TL black pepper
60g cornflakes (crumbled)
60g breadcrumbs (fine breadcrumbs)
1 teaspoon of garlic flakes
1 TL onion powder
1/2 TL mild chili powder (or more)
1 teaspoon pepper
1 TL sea salt
Oil (to brush)
Fresh parsley (chopped)
"Honey mustard Dip:
80g agave syrup
50 ml olive oil
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon of orange pepper (or Cayenne pepper, optional)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix the soy milk and the apple cider vinegar in one container and leave it for about 10–15 minutes, so that the consistency then resembles buttermilk.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C top and bottom heat. Put a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Put the cauliflower bruts into a large bowl. Add the "buttermilk", flour, mustard, yeast flakes, salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Mix the cornflakes (crumbled), breadcrumbs, garlic flakes, onion powder, chilip powder, pepper and salt in a deep plate.
- If the cauliflower roses roll in it, spread them on the baking sheet and spread them with a little oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Take them out after the time has ended and turn it. Bake for another 20 - 30 minutes until they are golden brown and crispy. Tip: Open the oven door every now and then to let the moisture escape.
- Finally sprinkle the cauliflower Wings with fresh parsley and sea salt. Enjoy your meal!
Mix all the ingredients with a blender or mixer.
Nutritional values (per serving):
The vegan cauliflower Wings are great to regularly incorporate them into a healthy dietary life. Our Juice cure Can also make this change easier for you.