Vegan scrambled eggs without soy
Suffered egg for breakfast is just delicious. But what vegan alternative is there for this egg dish? We have the solution: vegan scrambled eggs with chickpea flour. With just a few ingredients you can conjure up a healthy and nutritious breakfast, which is also great for yoursJuice cure Preparation or follow-up. You can find out what ingredients you need and how you can easily prepare it yourself in this article. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video with our cook Michi.
Ingredients (1 serving):
75g chickpea flour
¼ TL Kala-Namak salt
¼ tl turmeric
- Put the chickpea flour with Kala-Namak salt, turmeric and water in a bowl and mix the ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Add some oil in a pan, then the chickpea flour mixture and place the stove onto the smallest level. Also add some oil to the mixture.
- Start after about 1 minute so that the thickened mixture carefully push in the middle of the pan with a pattern so that you can reach the liquid mixture on the pan floor.
- Work slowly but steadily so that your vegan scrambled eggs receives the corresponding consistency.
- After about 5 minutes, put a lid on the pan and let the chickpea flour go underneath for another 5 minutes. You can already switch off the stove.
- Finally, with pepper and salt and set up the dish with chives. Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):