No longer fancy bread or muesli for breakfast? This breakfast bulb with soy yogurt is the perfect alternative and guarantees a good start to the day. You can find out which ingredients you need for the breakfast bulb and how you can prepare them yourself in just a few steps. At the bottom of the post you will find the video with our cook Michi. Have fun cooking!
Ingredients (2 portions):
½ TL cinnamon
¼ TL clove powder
¼ TL vanilla powder
2 tablespoons of agave syrup
4 tablespoons of soy yogurt
4 tablespoons of pecans
- Cut the pears into half (lengthways).
- Remove the core housing with a spoon and put the pears upwards with the cut surface in a small baking dish.
- Mix the agave syrup with the cinnamon and the clove and vanilla powder.
- Spread the spiced agave juice over the pear halves.
- Put the pears in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 ° C. The pears are cooked when the pear's skin begins to throw small bubbles.
- Take the pears out of the oven and let them cool until they are lukewarm. Fill the pear halves with soy yogurt and sprinkle them with the nuts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional values (per serving):
With these unbeatable nutritional values, the vegan breakfast bulbs are great to integrate it into your healthy dietary life. When entering a healthier & more conscious lifestyle, you can3.5 or 7 days of juice cure