Vegan, super fast and simply delicious. The quesadillas come from Mexican cuisine and are prepared with lots of vegetables and cheese. The recipe is not only suitable for preparing yourJuice cure, but also ideal for follow -up. In this post you will find the recipe with delicious jackfruit. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video with our cook Michi.
Ingredients (4 quesadillas):
4 wheat corn wraps
For the spice mixture:
1 TL onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tl oregano
2 TL paprika powder (smoking or noble -sweet)
2 TL cumin
1 TL Cayennepulver
For the vegetable filling:
2 Toes garlic
1 Tinolive oil
280G Jackfruit (Drop weight)
¼ TL Salt
½ Red pepper
2 ½ Tin Tomato
2 TL Spice mixture
150G Kidney beans
For the DIP:
Creme fraiche (vegan)
The spice mix:Mix all the ingredients carefully.
The vegetable filling:
- Dice the onion and the garlic.
- Place olive oil in a pan and sweaty onion and garlic at medium temperature.
- Pour the jackfruit off, press it out and then roughly pluck it. Then put them together with salt into the pan and fry it at medium temperature for about 3 minutes so that the moisture evaporates.
- Dice the paprika in 1cm of cubes and put it in the pan for the jackfruit and fry everything for about another 2 minutes.
- Stir the tomato paste and the spice mix, let it caramelize briefly and then add beans and corn.
- Delete with 75ml of water and let everything braise for 3 minutes.
- Put the vegan cream fraiche in a bowl and season with pepper and salt.
- Add a little coriander and drizzle a little fresh lime juice over it.
- Mix everything well and serve the dip with the quesadillas.
- Fill the quesadillas with a layer of cheese and vegetables. Put another layer of cheese, topping with coriander over the vegetables and fold them in half.
- Fry the quesadillas for 3 minutes in the pan with a lid until golden brown. Apply the quesadillas and fry them for another 3 more minutes without a lid.
- Serve with lime column.
Nutritional values (1 quesadilla):