Are you looking for a sweet vegan spread that is also healthy? Then you should try this delicious nut nougat cream. Super easy in preparation and with only 4 ingredients. At the bottom of the article you will find the recipe video in which our cook Michi prepares the vegan nut nougat cream yourself.
Ingredients (1 mason jar):
400g hazelnut kernels
4 tablespoons of raw cocoa
2 tablespoons of erythritus
1 knife tip of ground vanilla
- Roast the hazelnut kernels briefly in a pan without adding fat and then let them cool down.
- Put the hazelnut kernels in a towel and separate the shell from the nut by friction.
- Then process the hazelnut kernels into a nutm with a high -performance mixer. The nutmus must not get too warm in the meantime, so turn on the mixer for about 5-10 seconds and then take a break. Charge the nutmus off the mixer and press it down.
- Gradually add the hazelnut oil and mix until you get a finely creamy consistency.
- Then stir down cocoa, erythritus and vanilla and fill the nut nougat cream into a clean screw glass.
Nutritional values (per portion of 15g):
Breakfast without a guilty conscience! These unbeatable nutritional values are ideal for integrating the nut nougat cream into your healthy dietary life. When entering a healthier & more conscious lifestyle, you canJuice cure optimally support.