Ingredients (2 portions):
5-6 spring onions
150g mushrooms (e.g. oyster mushrooms)
1 cup of fresh green soybeans (edamame)
2-3 tablespoons of Tamari
1 teaspoon curry paste
1 tablespoon of petrol
200g wide rice noodles
- Cook the rice noodles according to package insert.
- In the meantime, cut the carrots, the zucchini and the mushrooms into fine stripes (here, for example, a peeler is suitable for getting fine stripes). Then cut the spring onions into rings.
- Put some water together with a little coconut oil in a hot wok and fry the carrots in it.
- Then add the mushrooms, zucchini, spring onions and the green soybeans in the wok and let everything get all the way together.
- Delete with Tamari and stir down the peanutism and the curry paste.
- Finally add the drained rice noodles and raise them. Align with fresh lemon and enjoy the delicious dish!
Nutritional values (per serving):
90g of carbohydrates