This delicious, vegan soup is super fast and is prepared in just a few steps. It is perfect for being built into a healthy dietary life. In addition, this gentle recipe is suitable for theJuice cure Preparation because it prepares you great for the liquid food. You can find out in this article how you can prepare this delicious spring soup with carrot and orange. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video.
Ingredients (4 portions):
400ml white wine
600ml vegetable broth
Optional: tomato paste
- Wash the carrots and then cut them into bite -sized large pieces.
- Rasple the ginger, throw the onions, cut the garlic and put everything into a bowl to the carrots.
- Grate the orange peel from the two oranges and put them in the bowl to the other ingredients.
- Put some oil in a saucepan and put all the ingredients prepared so far in the pot and fry them.
- Delete with a white wine of your choice and add the vegetable broth.
- Optionally, you can now add tomato paste.
- Let the ingredients boil in the saucepan for about 15-20 minutes and puree them after adding the fresh orange juice of 2 oranges.
- Put the soup in a plate and serve it with cream vega, chives and pine nuts.
Nutritional values (per serving):
25.5g of carbohydrates