Veganes Naan Brot
This delicious Naan bread is great as a side dish for grilling in summer time or as a delicious snack with a dip. The dough is prepared without yeast and thus succeeds 100%. The recipe is not only suitable for preparing yourJuice cure, but also optimally for follow -up. You can find out in this post which ingredients you need and how you can prepare the Naan bread yourself. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video with our cook Michi.
Ingredients (8 portions):
2 teaspoons of baking soda
½ teaspoon soda
½ teaspoon salt
80g soy curd
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Optional: Sesam & Peterslei
- Mix the flour with baking powder, soda and salt in a bowl
- Form a hollow in the middle. Add water, soy curd, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- First mix with a wooden spoon, then continue kneading with your hands until an airy dough is created
- Cover the dough and let it rest for about 10 minutes
- Share the dough into 8 of the same size after the 10 minutes and form 8 small flatbread
- Heat a coated pan to medium temperature and spread it with a little olive oil
- Put the flatbread in the pan and bake it on each side for about 5 minutes
- Discuss it with a little parsley and sesame
- Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):