Snacking without a guilty conscience? No problem with these healthy and vegan toffifee. You can find out how you can prepare this delicious snack yourself without adding sugar. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video with Jessi.
Ingredients (15 toffifee):
50ml coconut milk
25g coconut oil
- Put the coconut milk together with the erythrite, the coconut oil and the cashewm in a bowl and stir everything into a mass
- Fill the mass into the typical toffifee packaging (e.g. with a piping bag or baking paper)
- Topping with a hazelnut each and put the packaging in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Melt a little dark chocolate and add a small portion to the hazelnut
- Put the vegan toffifee cold for another 2 hours in the fridge
- Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per toffifee):
Do you want to make your diet healthier in the long term? Use aJuice cure, to lay your foundation for a healthier & more conscious way of life and take off bad eating habits. The vegan toffifees have the optimal nutritional values for your healthy and balanced diet.