Our vegan mango coconut curry with chickpeas Is incredibly simple, creamy and packed with fresh mango pieces. This dish is perfect as a quick one Soul food dinner. With just a few ingredients you can conjure up a healthy and nutritious dish, which is great for your healthy dietary life after yours3, 5 or 7 days of juice cure suitable.
Preparation time: 5 min.
Preparation time: 25 min.
Total time: 30 min.
Ingredients (2 portions):
200g wild rice
1 clove of garlic
400g chopped tomatoes
250ml coconut milk
1 can of chickpeas
1 ½ TL Garam Masala
2-3 TL curry
1 TL cumin
Fresh ginger + turmeric
- First cook the rice according to the package instructions
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onion and garlic
- Then peel the mango and cut into large cubes
- Now heat the oil in a large pan, let the onions and garlic become glassy and then add the chickpeas and let it simmer
- Then add the mango, let it fry briefly and add all the spices and also briefly fry with
- Then deglaze with coconut milk and the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes
- Finally add the fresh herbs and the rice and mix everything well
- Arrange now and then taste it!
Nutritional values (per serving):