This vegan bananas pancakes become so fluffy and are these perfect breakfastif it should be quick and vegan. Our simple recipe without eggs and butter Always succeed! Also in the preparation and follow-up of your Juice cure The pancakes with these sewing values are a perfect start to the day.
Preparation time: 2 min.
Preparation time: 5 min.
Total time: 7 min.
Ingredients (1 serving):
150g spelled flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1 tl agave juice
1 TL cinnamon
250ml plant milk
Coconut oil for baking the pancakes
Optional: Dattel syrup as a topping
- First cut the bananas into bite -sized pieces
- Now stir the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon, agave syrup and plant milk into a pancake dough
- As long as the dough rests, put on a pan at medium level and add some coconut oil
- Then gradually turn the bananas in the dough and put them in the pan, fry for about 2 minutes from both sides until golden brown
- Finally arrange the pancakes on a plate and top with a little date syrup
- Feasting without a guilty conscience - let it taste good!
Nutritional values (per pancake):