the vegan panelle di ciciri Today are a classic of the Sicilian street food that were brought to the island between the 9th and 11th centuries during the conquest by the peoples of North Africa. Thanks to the culinary foundations and the joy of experimentation by North African cultures, this great recipe emerged. At first, the small pieces of dough in raw form were not very tasty. So they tried to bake the panelle in hot oil and invented one with it Culinary delicacies. The ingredients and the preparation can be found in this blog post. Optimal preparation is for yours Juice cure Essential - this light meal is particularly suitable for this. Enjoy your meal!
Preparation time: 5 min.
Preparation time: 5-10 min.
Total time: 15 Min.
Ingredients (2 portions):
200g swollen chickpeas
100g of unplaced chickpeas
½ teaspoon salt
1 TL paprika powder
- First swell the chickpeas in cold water overnight
- Now process the swollen chickpeas with a mixer into a thick -fluid mass
- Then add water, paprika powder, salt and the fresh parsley and mix again with the blender
- Next, put the mass in a saucepan and slowly bring to a boil while stirring constantly until the mass gets a viscous, smooth consistency
- Now spread the mass with a dough scraper evenly about 5mm thick on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
- Then let the mixture cool down and then cut into small strips/squares
- Now bake gold brown in a lot of hot oil, drain and serve hot. Finished!
Nutritional values (per 100g):