Of the Vegan Black Bean Burger with a Patty of black beans, roasted mushrooms and walnuts And a delicious creamy burger sauce that you could put in. We bet? At least we could! With just a few ingredients you can oneHealthy and nutritious burgers magic, who, by the way, also great for yoursJuice cure Preparation or follow-up.
Preparation time: 15 min.
Preparation time: 25 min.
Total time: 40 min.
Ingredients (4 burgers):
250g cooked black beans
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 TL thyme
1 TL cumin
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
½ red onion
For the burger sauce:
2 TL vegan mayo
2 TL ketchup
1 TL mustard
2 vinegar cucumbers
- First puree 2/3 of the beans together with the oatmeal, soy sauce and the spices in a blender
- Next, cut the washed mushrooms into small pieces and briefly fry in a hot pan and then add to the mixture
- Cut the walnuts into small pieces and also add to the mass
- Now add the spices and the remaining beans to the mass and mix briefly and form into patties
- Cut the vinegar cucumbers very small for the burger sauce and mix them with Mayo, ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper
- Then fry the patties in a hot pan or on the grill until they look golden brown
- Cut the burger buns and also put them in the pan
- Now occupy the burger buns and you can already taste your burger!
- Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):