Muesli, fruit or rolls for breakfast? Or how about delicious Protein pancake? With this you get an extra portion of protein for your training. Whether to breakfast, as snack or after to the training, They always taste! Especially with fresh fruits, yogurt or sugar -free chocolate. Yummy! Incidentally, the pancakes are also perfect as breakfast to prepare your Juice cure.
Preparation time: 5 min.
Preparation time: 10 min.
Total time: 15 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
100g protein powder
200g chickpeas flour
500ml plant milk
1 cup of mineral water
3 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
1 pinch of salt
- First put the chickpeas flour, protein powder, and salt in a bowl and stir
- Next, add the plant milk, oil and the mineral water and stir until a homogeneous mass is created
- Heat some oil in a pan and distribute a large trowel pancake dough in the pan
- Fry the chickpea pancakes on each side until golden brown about three to four minutes
- That's it -let it taste good!
Nutritional values (per 100g):
18g of carbohydrates