A different take on the classic spaghetti bolognese: We swap the spaghetti for spaghetti squash. Not only does it look great on the plate, it also tastes incredibly delicious! Our declaration of love for the autumn and of course to the star in this season - the pumpkin. Do you want to make your diet healthier in the long term? Try our juice cleanse to lay the foundations for a healthier & more conscious lifestyle and say "bye bye" to bad eating habits. Cook the vegan spaghetti pumpkin with lentil bolo in your everyday life - the recipe has the perfect nutritional values for a healthy and balanced diet.
Preparation: 5 min.
Preparation: 10 min.
Total time: 55 min.
Ingredients (1 portion):
800g spaghetti pumpkin
60g red onions
80g red lentils
250g strained tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
1 pinch of thyme
150ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp olive oil
salt, pepper to taste
- First cut the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds
- Now place on a baking tray with the inside facing down and bake at 180°C fan oven for approx. 40 min. cook
- Next, peel the onion and garlic and cut into thin cubes together with the champion and carrots
- Then fry the onion, garlic and champions in a pan with a little oil
- Then add the lentils to the vegetables, deglaze with tomato sauce and vegetable stock and simmer for approx. 15 mins. with the lid closed
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven, loosen the flesh with a fork and fill with the lentil bolo
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional values (per portion):