Lentils are not only quickly prepared, but at the same time very nutrient -rich, versatile and the ideal souvenir for a buffet in the form of salad. It doesn't always have to be the classic lens stew - try ours now vegan black lens salad. In combination with crunchy raw food and a delicious dressing, the protein -rich legumes can also be enjoyed on warm days. Fresh herbs round the delicious vegan black lens salad Taste and nutrient technology. Perfect for a healthy & balanced diet in which you canJuice cure Start test - try it out!
Preparation time: 2 min.
Preparation time: 10-15 min.
Total time: 17 min.
Ingredients (2 portions):
250g black lentils
2 large tomatoes
1 red pepper
3 tablespoons of vinegar
5 tablespoons of olive oil
- First cook the lentils according to the package instructions
- As soon as the lentils are cooked, set aside and let cool
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and spring onions into small pieces
- Then mix the lentils and mint with the other ingredients
- Now turn on the salad with vinegar and olive oil and serve
Nutritional values (per 100g):