Vegan Obazda made of sweet potatoAnd the perfect vegan, Bavarian snack plate. What would be one Bavarian snack plate without Obazda? Unthinkable! So that you tooDo not forego we have to create a recipe for you - the basic ingredient: sweet potato! Also read in this post what else you need. In our recipe video, our cook Michi shows you how to prepare the Obazda. In addition, this recipe is also perfect for snacking during your preparation and follow-up of theJuice cure. Feel free to try it out!
Preparation: 5 min.
Preparation: 10-15 min.
Total time: 15-20 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
450g sweet potato
2 TL soy sauce
2 TL mustard
50g soy yogurt
1 shot wheat beer
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon of caraway seeds
1 TL paprika powder
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- First wash the sweet potato and stab it with a fork
- Then the sweet potato for about 10 minutes at 800 watts in the microwave or for about 35 minutes at 180 degrees in the oven
- Then let cool for 5-10 minutes and then pin the bowl
- Now add the margarine, soy sauce, mustard, soy yogurt and the spices to the lukewarm sweet potato and crush everything with a fork until a creamy consistency is created
- Then add the finely chopped shallots and season again
- Then let the mixture cool for about 30 minutes and then serve with a little salad on a board
- Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):