Maybe your new favorite recipe: vegan chickpea and carrot salad. This recipe is quick to make and consists of Carrots, a little chilli pepper and mint. The salad is crisp and fresh and the fresh mint goes perfectly with the chickpeas. This dish is also ideal as a meal prepwhich you can take with you to work. For a juice cleanse preparation and follow-up is recommended. Our vegan chickpea and carrot salad is also suitable as a dish here.
Preparation: 5 min.
Preparation: 10-15 min.
Total time: 15-20 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
½ red peppers
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sesame oil
½ tsp cumin
1 tsp agave syrup
200ml vegetable stock
1 tin of chickpeas
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp lemon juice
- First wash the carrots, then halve and cut into thin slices
- Next, chop the peppers and onion into small pieces and fry briefly in a pan with the carrots
- Now deglaze with vegetable stock and reduce briefly
- Then add the chickpeas and simmer over a low heat until the carrots are cooked, then drain and leave to cool slightly
- Finally, mix the remaining ingredients together to make a dressing and add to the salad
- Your salad is ready! Enjoy your meal.
Nutritional values (per portion):