Maybe your new favorite recipe: Vegan chickpeas. This recipe is made quickly and consists of Carrots, some pepperoni and mint. The salad is crispy fresh and the fresh mint fits perfectly with the chickpeas. In addition, this dish is also ideal as Meal prep, which you can take perfectly into work. At aJuice cure the preparation and follow-up is recommended. Here, too, our vegan chickpea penal chicken salad is suitable as a dish.
Preparation: 5 min.
Preparation: 10-15 min.
Total time: 15-20 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
½ red pepperoni
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
½ TL cumin
1 tl agave juice
200ml vegetable broth
1 can of chickpeas
1 tablespoon of sesame seed
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- First wash the carrots, then halve and cut into thin slices
- Next, cut the pepperoni and onion into small pieces and then briefly fry together with the carrots in a saucepan
- Now deglaze with vegetable broth and let it boil down briefly
- Then add the chickpeas and simmer on a small step until the carrots are cooked, then pour out and let cool a bit
- Finally, mix the remaining ingredients together to form a dressing and add to the salad
- Your salad is already finished! Good Appetite.
Nutritional values (per serving):