Our roasted almonds you can easily make yourself. We'll show you how to prepare them so that they taste just like they do at the fair or even better! You absolutely have to try it!
Preparation: 15 min.
Preparation: 30 min.
Total time: 45 min.
Ingredients (1 portion):
1 sachet vanilla sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ tsp sea salt
- First put the sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and sea salt together in a pan and mix a little.
- Now add the water and bring to the boil without stirring.
- Then add the almonds and continue to cook on a high heat, stirring constantly, until the water has evaporated and the sugar is dry.
- Now reduce the temperature slightly and continue stirring until the sugar begins to melt slightly and the almonds become a little shiny.
- Finally, pour the almonds onto a baking tray, pull apart with two forks and leave to cool.
Nutritional values (per portion):