Creamy pumpkin pasta! The best in autumn? pumpkin naturally! Fried with onions, refined with oat drink, served with pasta and seasoned with a little spices you can conjure up in no time creamy autumn dish With Soul food-Character! In addition, this is gentle recipe Suitable for the Juice cure Preparation because it optimally prepares you for liquid food.
Preparation: 15 min.
Preparation: 30 min.
Total time: 45 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
1 Hokkaido pumpkin
4 tablespoons of olive oil
400g whole grain pasta
100ml oat drink
100ml pasta water
1 pinch of chili
- First wash the pumpkin, halve, core and cut into small cubes.
- Now place the diced pumpkin on a baking sheet, put olive oil and salt over it and put it in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Then cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 8-9 minutes and set two to three scraps aside from the pasta water.
- Let the pumpkin cubes cool down and set a small bowl of the cubes aside.
- Then add the rest of the pasta water to the pumpkin and puree with a hand blender.
- Next put on a pan, add a trowel from the pumpkin puree and stir with a little pasta water to a creamy mass.
- Finally, add the spices and the pasta, stir everything well and arrange on a plate. Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):