CREAMY PUMPKIN PASTA! The best thing about fall? Pumpkin of course! Roasted with onions, refined with oat drink, served with pasta and seasoned with a little spice, you can conjure up a delicious meal in no time at all. creamy fall dish With soulfood-character! In addition, this gentle recipe suitable for the juice cleanse preparation, as it prepares you optimally for the liquid food.
Preparation: 15 min.
Preparation: 30 min.
Total time: 45 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
1 Hokkaido pumpkin
4 tbsp olive oil
400g wholemeal pasta
100ml oat drink
100ml pasta water
1 pinch of chili
- First wash the pumpkin, cut in half, remove the seeds and cut into small cubes.
- Now place the diced pumpkin on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and salt and place in a preheated oven at 200°C for approx. 20 minutes.
- Then cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 8-9 minutes and set aside two to three ladles of the pasta water.
- Leave the pumpkin cubes to cool slightly and set a small bowl of the cubes aside.
- Then add the remaining pasta water to the pumpkin and puree with a hand blender.
- Next, place a pan on the stove, pour in a ladleful of the pumpkin puree and mix with a little pasta water to form a creamy mixture.
- Finally, add the spices and pasta, mix everything well and serve on a plate. Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per portion):