We are in the middle of the Pumpkin time. The months of September and October are the best time for us to Pumpkin soup with potatoes and carrots to cook. The recipe for our pumpkin soup is made easy and quick. the Butternut-Skürbissuppe is suitable for the whole family or even for our entire office. With these unbeatable nutritional values The vegan pumpkin-carrot potato soup is also great to integrate them into your healthy dietary life. When entering healthier & more conscious eating habits you can 3.5 or 7 days of juice cure Support perfectly.
Preparation: 5 min.
Preparation: 20 min.
Total time: 25 min.
Ingredients (1 serving):
1 butternut pumpkin
5 small potatoes
Pumpkin seed oil (optional)
- First cut the onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Now wash the carrots, potatoes and pumpkin and cut them into small pieces.
- Next onion and garlic in a saucepan briefly sweat, add the vegetables and fry until it gets a light color.
- When the time comes, remove a bit of the pumpkin and deglaze the rest with vegetable broth.
- Now simmer for 20 minutes and then puree with a mixing stick.
- Finally, add the spices and puree well again.
- Finally, arrange on a deep plate and top with a little pumpkin oil, pumpkin seeds and the removed pumpkin. Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):