Which gifts should you give for Christmas this year? Whether for men or women, boyfriend or girlfriend, grandpa or grandma, brother or sister - the decision for a Christmas present is usually not easy. Gifts should be as original as possible and bring joy. In this article, we'll tell you how to achieve this. Let our gift ideas inspire you and enjoy the pre-Christmas Advent season without any Christmas stress thanks to our tips.
Find the perfect Christmas gift for men and women
Christmas gifts are a nice gesture to show that you have thought about what the other person might enjoy at Christmas. The best gift doesn't always have to be big or expensive. Often a small gift or something homemade is enough to put a smile on the faces of men and women.
The following 4 steps will help you find the perfect gift for Christmas:
- Narrow down your budget: First of all, think about how much you want to spend on the gift.
- Address interests: What hobbies or interests does the recipient have and what gift could you make the person happy with?
- Personalize: Material gifts in particular can often be personalized - this adds a personal touch.
- Wrapping: It's not just the gifts themselves that matter. How the gifts are wrapped also says a lot. Christmas wrapping paper, bows, ribbons and personalized tags or stickers make the gifts special.
Match gift ideas to interests
We have a few helpful tips for you to find out, which gift best suits the person receiving the gift. Because whether man or woman, everyone has some kind of interest.
What is the recipient like and what makes him or her special?
- RomanticIn this case, you'll score points with your boyfriend or girlfriend with personal gifts. Be creative and design a loving photo book with your memories together or a voucher for spending time together. With a self-designed gift voucher calendar, your loved one will be able to enjoy your gift for a whole year.
- convenientGive something that is useful and makes everyday life even more convenient. How about a to-go coffee mug, a cuddly blanket or warm slippers? Gifts such as a bubble bath and scented candles can also provide relaxation.
- sporty: Practical items such as a water bottle, headphones or sportswear could be the right choice here. Fun sports gadgets such as indoor mini-golf or air field hockey are also usually well received and ensure a good mood even in bad weather.
- Nutrition-consciousFor friends or family members who pay attention to a balanced diet and attach great importance to their own well-being or simply like to try something new, the juice cleanse from LiveFresh is an interesting gift idea. With the cold-pressed1 juices and shots can relieve the body and intestines - perfect for a reset after the holidays.
- interested in culinary delightsLook out for interesting spices or special drinks such as wine or whisky. Add a matching cookbook or an engraved wine glass and your original Christmas gifts are ready.
- inquisitive: A gift that hardly anyone thinks of for Christmas: a magazine subscription. The recipient will have something to read for a whole year and can learn more about topics such as technology, business, sport and more. Gifts such as fun puzzles that require you to use your brain are also usually well received.
- tech-savvyGive the gift of practical computer gadgets that make life easier or get an iconic computer game for real nerds. A personalized mousepad gives your gift a personal touch.
Stress-free Christmas gift shopping
To avoid the stress of Christmas early planning is important. Make a note of who you need presents for in good time and make initial notes with gift ideas for each person. The best time to buy Christmas presents is November. You are guaranteed to have enough time. Of course, in today's online age, you don't necessarily have to push your way through the crowds to get hold of a creative and original Christmas present.
If you opt for Christmas gifts from LiveFreshyou can conveniently order online and the gift will be delivered to your home in good time - saving you time. So you can enjoy a stress-free Advent.
Wrap Christmas presents creatively
If your Christmas presents are beautifully wrapped, they will put a smile on your face as soon as you see them. There are countless ideas circulating on the internet on how you can turn a gift into a feast for the eyes - we have summarized the best tips for you here:
- Paint your own wrapping paper: All you need is plain wrapping paper and a nice pen. If you paint or write on the paper, your gifts will look particularly individual.
- Personalized tags or stickersWith personalized tags or stickers, you not only ensure that the gifts reach the right person, you can also write very personal sayings or congratulations on them.
- DetailsColorful gift ribbons, cinnamon sticks, Christmas baubles, stars or dried oranges add that certain something. These details make gifts particularly Christmassy.
Our top gift idea for Christmas
A gift that brings joy to many and is also useful? The Christmas present from LiveFresh. It's suitable for everyone and with just 1 click you have the perfect gift for your loved ones. The juices and shots made from delicious fruits and vegetables provide a beneficial vitamin kick. Porridges in various flavors, tea and a cereal bowl round off the gift. The perfect mix for the start of a more conscious diet.
So with this Christmas gift from LiveFresh not only delicious fruit and vegetable juices, but also the opportunity for a more balanced lifestyle.
By the way: Do you already know the LiveFresh advent calendar - the delicious and soothing alternative for the Advent season? It will shorten the time before Christmas.
Frequently asked questions about Christmas gift ideas:
When is the best time to buy Christmas gifts?
In the best case you take care of already in November the Christmas presents. That way you can avoid the worst of the Christmas stress and are guaranteed to have enough time. Even gifts ordered online gifts ordered online will still arrive in time for Christmas. In addition, in November there are usually promotions such as Black Friday, where you can really save. If you buy presents online just before Christmas, there is a high risk that they won't arrive on time. Please note: If you have a advent calendar as a gift, it must already be ready on December 1 - for advent-calendar-content.com you'll find lots of great Advent calendar ideas.
What are useful gift ideas for Christmas?
Christmas gifts are really useful if the recipient can use them. The can of course be very different depending on age, gender and interests. Here are a few ideas for useful gifts for Christmas:
- Time together: Give a gift voucher for something to do together - be it a cozy coffee in the city, a hike at sunrise, a picnic in the vineyard or a movie night with popcorn.
- HomemadeDepending on your interests, you can easily make many useful things yourself. Create your own baking mix or try your hand at homemade jam. Care products such as lip balm can also be made at home with just a few ingredients. Your homemade gifts will be ready in no time.
- Theme boxDepending on the recipient's hobby, you can put together an individual theme box. Filled with various spices, a cookbook and a cooking spoon, it is the perfect gift for all amateur cooks. Equipped with different seeds, gardening gloves and a beautiful watering can, all hobby gardeners are sure to be delighted with the gift. Be creative!
- Help in everyday life: If you know that a friend often struggles with the same problem, you can try to offer help to make everyday life easier. How about a voucher for babysitting or car rental? Tailor the gifts to the needs of the recipient!
What Christmas gifts for adults?
The target group for this gift category is very large. This includes adults who have just turned 18, but also people aged 40-60 or older. It also usually depends on whether you are looking for Christmas gifts for men or women.
They all have one thing in common: The gift ideas should be special and thoughtful. Here are a few ideas:
- Personalized gifts with engravingAdults are usually delighted with personalized gifts. Glasses or jewelry with engraving signal appreciation and are particularly personal.
- Gift vouchersIf you have no other idea, a gift voucher is the best choice. This way you can be sure you're not giving the wrong gift. A gift voucher for a shared experience usually goes down particularly well.
- GadgetsFun gadgets are particularly suitable for people who don't want to grow up. Whether for the home, office or outdoors - the selection of technical gadgets, gimmicks and joke articles is huge.