Our creamy & vegan potato salad is quick and easy to make! The salad tastes at least as delicious as the traditional recipe. On the one hand, the vegan potato salad is perfect as a side dish for a barbecue, for buffets or simply for lunch or dinner. On the other hand, you can serve this salad as a snack during your preparation and post-processing for your 3, 5 or 7 days juice cleanse eat. In this blog post you will find the ingredients, preparation and the accompanying cooking video for this recipe. Let's Go!
Preparation: 5 min.
Preparation: 25 min.
Total time: 30 min.
Ingredients (1 portion):
Salt & pepper
For the dressing:
- Put the potatoes in a large pot of salted water and simmer for about 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, chop the onions, radishes, gherkins and chives into small pieces
- For the dressing, mix the soy cream with a little cucumber water and season to taste with mustard and nutmeg
- Drain the potatoes in a sieve, rinse them with cold water and then peel them before cutting them into cubes
- Now you can put all the ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste
- That's it - enjoy!
Nutritional values of the vegan potato salad (per portion):
Vegan potato salad as a plant-based alternative
Vegan potato salad is a delicious alternative to the classic potato salad. Instead of mayonnaise or yoghurt dressing plant-based ingredients are used to make the salad creamy and tasty. Potatoes form the base and are seasoned with a Variety of fresh vegetables such as cucumbers, onions, radishes and herbs. Thanks to the spicy mustard vinaigrette makes the salad particularly tasty. Enjoy the creamy and refreshing potato salad in a vegan version!
Recipe ideas: Vegan, delicious & easy to prepare
Did you like the vegan potato salad? Then browse through our more recipes in our blog. Whether vegan, low carb or high protein - all recipes taste delicious and can be prepared in just a few minutes.