Vegan white sausages are unfortunately often expensive in retail and are associated with a lot of packaging waste or not even available at all. With our recipe you can handle both problems and just make the vegan white sausage yourself - for that Bayernfeling pure vegetable ingredients! In addition, the white sausage recipe can be ideal in your Juice cure Install the preparation and follow-up and into a healthy everyday life. It couldn't be better!
Preparation time: 5 min.
Preparation time: 40 min.
Total time: 45 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
120g seitan flour
200g white beans
1 small onion
2 cloves of garlic
2 TL abrasion of a organic lemon
¼ TL nutmeg blossom
1 TL Majoran
½ TL cumin
- First cut the onion and the garlic
- Then puree the cast off white beans together with the water, onion, garlic, lemon abrasion and the spices
- Now add the bean puree to the Seitan flour and knead quickly, so that an even dough ball is created
- Now divide the dough ball into four equally large parts and form sausages from them, which then wrap in a clean kitchen towel or handkerchief and knot with kitchen thread
- Simmer the knotted sausages in a saucepan with plenty of water for about 30 minutes
- Finally, let it cool down a little in the cloth & then wrap out
- Arrange now and serve with some sweet mustard and a pretzel
- Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):