This vegan brownies are juicy-soft, very chocolateas well as to make quick and easy. We think there is almost no combination that harmonizes as perfectly as chocolate and banana. What do you mean? This combination is also great even with unbearable vegan brownies: the bananas make the vegan brownies nice and juicy and the chocolate pieces provide the extra chocolate note.
Tip: The vegan brownies succeed best in a baking dish!
Have fun snacking!
P.S.: If you are during your preparation or follow-up of yoursJuice cure Having cravings on sweets, you can treat yourself to our healthy, vegan brownie alternative.
Ingredients (4 portions):
2 large bananas
40ml oat drink
2 tl xylitol
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 handful of shockochips
1 handful of raspberries
1 handful of macadamia nuts
- First grind the oatmeal in a strong mixer
- Then add all dry ingredients (cocoa powder, baking powder, xylitol) to the ground oatmeal and mix
- Now crush the bananas with a fork and add the peanut butter
- If the banana is mixed with the peanut butter, then add the mass to the mixed dry ingredients and stir in the oat drink
- Now place the mass in a baking dish lined with baking paper and top with the macadamia nuts, raspberries and the shockochips
- Add the baking dish in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes
- Take the vegan brownies out of the oven and let cool, then serve and enjoy!
Nutritional values (per serving):