You love Almond butter, but is it too expensive for you? We feel you! How about a cheaper alternative that tastes just as stunning and that you can simply mix at home? In our recipe, our cook Michi shows you how you have the recipe for vegan brown almondmus can prepare yourself. Incidentally, the almondmus also tastes fabulous to our vegan apple cinnamon porridge, that is great for oneJuice cure Preparation and follow-up or a method of the Interval fasting suitable. As you can see, it is easy & quick to prepare and versatile for a healthy diet.
Ingredients (1 glass):
1 TL cinnamon
1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- First add the unpopular almonds before mixing for 10 minutes at 180 ° C in the oven (note: when roasting the oil escapes faster and the almonds can be mixed better)
- Then let the almonds cool and put in a powerful mixer
- First grind at the lowest level and then at the highest level until a creamy consistency is created. This can take up to 20 minutes depending on the device
- Then refine the vegan almondmus with cinnamon, sea salt and an el agave syrup
- Fill the finished vegan almond in a mason jar, done!
Nutritional values (per 100 grams):
7.2g of carbohydrates