Our recipe for one Cold tomato soup (Gazpacho) becomesInspire yourself to cook yourself. This soup is a refreshing matter in summer. Combine for vegan tomatoes gazpacho Fresh herbs such as basil, oregano and lovage. The aroma -rich green delights the eye and the palate. Make your favorite people happy and serve this delicious one Tomato gazpacho. You need less than 30 minutes! In addition, thanks to the nutritional values, you can also perfectly in your preparation or follow-up of yours 3.5 or 7 days of juice cure Install. Try it!
Preparation time: 5 min.
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Total time: 20 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
1.5 kg tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
400 ml of tomato juice
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons of good olive oil
1 painted el xylitol
Some cayenne pepper
1 handful of pine nuts
- First sprinkle a baking sheet with the xylitol and set aside
- Then halve the tomatoes and spread it down on the baking sheet with the cut surface down
- Now fry the tomatoes for 10 minutes at 250 ° C and top/bottom heat in the upper third of the oven
- Meanwhile cut the garlic
- Then remove the sheet from the oven and reduce the temperature to 200 ° C
- Next peel the tomatoes and give the garlic over it
- Now put the sheet with the peeled tomatoes and the garlic for 15 minutes in the oven and let them continue to be braised
- Finally, puree the tomatoes with the tomato juice, balsamic vinegar, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper in a strong mixer and for about 2 hours of cold spots
- The fresh basil with a little salt and olive oil to a creamy mass of mutilizer
- Serve the tomatoes gazpacho with the basil mass and roasted pine nuts and taste it! :-)
Nutritional values (per serving):