Do you fancy a healthy and vegan snack for in between? Then you meet a perfect choice with the vegan chocolate corn waffles. These are optimal against cravings and everything you need are only 4 ingredients: rice or corn waffles, dark chocolate, peanut butter and fresh raspberries. In this article you will find the exact list of the ingredients, the preparation and the right recipe video with Jessi.
Ingredients (2 corn waffles):
2 corn waffles
2 knife tips peanut butter
2 teaspoons of dark chocolate
Optional: toppings of your choice such as coconut flashing and nuts
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl
- Then spread the corn waffles with peanut butter
- Shine the raspberries with a fork on the corn waffles
- Add toppings of your choice
- Then give the melted chocolate over it
- Now wait a short time until the dark chocolate is stuck
- Break the corn waffles into small pieces and enjoy them!
Nutritional values (per corn waffle):
Feasting without a guilty conscience - with these nutritional values, the snack can also be perfectly in a healthy diet after one Juice cure with installing.