Pickel Onions are a new must-have in our fridge. she taste spicy, sweet, crisp And upgrade your meal with its bright color and their taste. Even better: this vegan red onions pickled are prepared in less than 10 minutes and ready for consumption in just 30 minutes. They also let themselves be in the fridge Store up to two weeks. Have fun cooking!
Preparation time: 2 min.
Preparation time: 10 min.
Total time: 12 min.
Ingredients (1 serving):
2 red onions
100ml raspberry vinegar
100ml apple cider vinegar
100ml LiveFresh apple juice
1 tablespoon of xylitol
1 tablespoon of sea salt
5 red peppercorns
1 juniper berry
1 small bay leaf
- First peel the onions and cut into fine rings
- Put the next vinegar, apple juice, sea salt and xylitol in a saucepan and heat
- Simmer for about 1 minute until the salt and the sugar are completely dissolved and then set aside
- Now add the onions to sterile mason glasses, add the peppercorns, juniper berries and the bay leaf and water with the brew and lock them
- Let the glasses steep for a few hours, then you can use the onions for different toppings
- Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):
With these unbeatable nutritional values, the vegan red onions are great to integrate them into your healthy dietary life. When entering a healthier and more conscious lifestyle, you canJuice cure optimally support. Bye bad eating habits!