Easter is the time of snack and sweets. However, if you want to do without a lot of sugar and unhealthy snacks, you should definitely test these delicious vegan chocolate east eggs. They are very easy and quick to prepare and make Easter a real joy. Below in the post you will find the recipe video.
Ingredients (approx. 20 eggs):
1 ½ carrots
1 tm almondmus
1 TL cinnamon
¼ TL ground ginger
½ TL sea salt
4 tablespoons of coconut
- Put all the ingredients except for the chocolate in a blender and crush them until you get a fine mass
- Forms from the mixture of small eggs
- Now melt some chocolate in a water bath
- Skewer an egg on a shish lock skewer and turn it in the chocolate until it is completely covered
- Repeat this with all eggs and put them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper for drying
Nutritional values (per egg):
7.25g of carbohydrates
To make your diet healthier in the long term, use one3, 5 or 7 days of juice cure And lay the foundation for a healthier & more conscious way of life. Then you can enjoy this snack on your Easter days due to the great nutritional values without a guilty conscience.