Superfood turmeric Effect on the immune system oldest healing root
The turmeric and what you can use for
Genus the ginger family Active ingredient curcumin also used as a medicinal plant.
fresh as well as dried in the trade. Here are a few tips on what you can use the root for:
- You can use turmeric to season dishes when cooking.
- Turmeric is particularly suitable for soups, rice or Asian dishes such as curry.
- You can use the root to make drinks such as tea, turmeric latte or for a specially created turmeric shot.
Turmeric Shots - beneficial effects for body and soul
antibacterial, detoxifying and anti -inflammatory
- helps to prevent inflammation
- Promotes the bloodstream and thus contributes to the supply of the tissue with oxygen and nutrients
- Supports the functions of the skin
- promotes the functions of teeth and gums
- Supports the normal function of the immune system
- reduces tiredness and fatigue symptoms
- Protects the cells from oxidative stress
- Promotes the energy metabolism
- Supports intestinal health
- Provides digestive and can therefore help with fullness, bloating and nausea
Turmeric Shot recipe for preparation at home
small drink with great effect Handful ingredients and a mixer. You need:
- 25 g ginger
- 25 g of turmeric
- Juice of 3 lemons (approx. 120 ml)
- Juice of 3 oranges (approx. 150 ml)
- Optional: some apple juice or carrot juice
Six to seven ginger turmeric shots. And so the ingredients turns into a true power drink:
- Peel the ginger and turmeric.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer and puree finely.
- Fill the finished mixture into a clean screw glass and let it pull through in the fridge for four to six hours.
- Then drain through a sieve.
- Fill the finished ginger turmeric shots into sterilized bottles and keep in the fridge. But be careful: homemade turmeric shots can only be kept for a few days without heat treatment.
Turmeric Shots - that is in the power drink
by nature many vital substances Cold -pressed turmeric and ginger shots
Variety of minerals and secondary plant substances real vitamin bomb:
- vitamin C
- Vitamin B1 and B2
Frequently asked Questions:
What is a turmeric shot?
from different antibacterial and antibacterial contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
What is turmeric for?
Spice as well as as a nutritional supplement promotes the normal function of the immune system and helps to counteract inflammation.
Are turmeric shots healthy?
rich minerals and vitamins to support normal function of the immune system.
How many turmeric shots should you drink a day?
Depending on the dosage of the ingredients as well as a healthy lifestyle.
Which turmeric shot is the best?
High quality ingredients 100 % natural and cold -pressed shots. The shots are made for several weeks by high pressure alone.