This super simple rhubarb compote is the perfect spring and summer dessert. The compote convinces with its fresh taste and simple preparation and should not be missing on your menu this year. In this post you will find out which 4 ingredients you need and how you can prepare the rhubarb compote yourself super quickly. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video with our cook Michi.
Ingredients (4 portions):
35ml lemon juice
80g date syrup
In addition: soy yogurt
- Wash the rhubarb and cut it into 1 cm pieces
- Then rasple the ginger as fine as possible
- Put both together in a saucepan and add the juice of a fresh lemon and the date syrup
- Let everything simmer for about 20 minutes so that the rhubarb is soft and almost disintegrated
- Serve the compote warm or cold as you like
- Like the compote, for example, alternately with soy yogurt in a beautiful glass - done!
Nutritional values (per serving):
Do you want to make your diet healthier in the long term? Use aJuice cure, to lay the foundation for a healthier & more conscious lifestyle and take off bad eating habits. The vegan rhubarb compote has the perfect nutritional values for a healthy and balanced diet.