No more fancy boring grilled vegetables? Then try out these incredibly delicious zucchini grill bags with couscous filling. With only 8 ingredients you can prepare them super quickly and you will be a highlight at your next cricket event. You can find everything related to the preparation and the ingredients in this article. Feel free to watch the recipe video at the end of this entry. Have fun cooking!
Ingredients (4 - 5 pockets):
200ml vegetable broth
2 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of chopped herbs
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to fry
- Peel the garlic and chop it into fine pieces
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the garlic until golden brown
- Give the couscous, the vegetable broth and herbs into the pan, bring everything to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes with the lid attached
- Season with spices and stir
- Wash the zucchini and cut them, for example, with a peeler into long, thin stripes
- Put 4 zucchini strips each as a cross and give 1-2 tablespoons of couscous in the middle
- Fold the zucchini strips together over the filling so that the couscous is covered (see recipe video). Fix the zucchini bags if necessary with toothpick
- Spread the bags with oil and seasoning with a little salt from both sides
- Grille the bag from both sides about 3 - 4 minutes
- Serve hot!
Nutritional values (per bag):
11.4g of carbohydrates
Build this delicious recipe, for example, into yours Juice cure Preparation and follow-up. Due to the super nutritional values and the simple preparation, you can also incorporate it into your healthy dietary life in the long term.