A fruity and chocolate snack that is also healthy. These vegan yogurets will definitely surpass your expectations. With only 3 ingredients you can prepare this delicious snack and enjoy without a guilty conscience. You can find the preparation and all ingredients in this article. You can find the recipe video with Jessi at the end of this entry.
Ingredients (12 yogurets):
1 table of dark chocolate
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl
- Fill them into the ice cubes and make sure that each of the compartments is completely covered. Pour the excess chocolate back into the bowl. The ice sheets should now only be covered with chocolate on the "walls" of the compartments
- Place the mold in the freezer
- Put the vegan yogurt (approx. 100g) together with the strawberries in the blender and process both into a creamy mass
- Take the ice cube shape out of the freezer (the chocolate should be hardened) and fill the compartments with the strawberry yogurt
- Place the mold back into the freezer for about 1 hour
- Then give the remaining chocolate over the compartments, make sure that everything is covered
- Cool the yogurets for another 4 hours in a freezer
- Enjoy them cold!
Nutritional values (per yogurette):
5.5g of carbohydrates
You have a Juice cure Made to start a healthier and more conscious lifestyle, but don't want to do without delicious snacks? Then incorporate this snack into your everyday nutrition and snack without a guilty conscience.