Vegan paprika tahini pasta
You can easily prepare this super delicious paprika tagini pasta with just a few ingredients. The pasta is finished in a short time and is therefore ideal for days when little time remains to cook, but the meal should still be nutritious and healthy. In this post you will find out how you can prepare them and what ingredients you need. At the bottom of the post you will find the recipe video with our cook Michi.
Ingredients (3 portions):
250g pasta of your choice
1 tuber garlic
125ml plant drink
2 tablespoons of tawe
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
Juice of half a lemon
- Halve the peppers and remove the kernels
- Remove the bowl of the onion and halve it
- Add the peppers, the onion and the garlic bulb on a baking sheet and cut everything into olive oil
- Put the baking sheet in the oven at 220 ° C for 20 minutes
- Peel the peppers and separate the individual toes out of the garlic tuber
- Put the peppers, the onion and the garlic in a mixer
- Add the plant drink as well as the tahini and the tomato paste
- Add some fresh lemon juice
- Mix everything in the mixer and tast you off with salt & pepper
- Cook 250g pasta as described on the package
- Mix the noodles with the mixed mass after cooking
- Topping with yeast flakes and parsley
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional values (per serving):
To make your way of life healthier in the long term, lay your foundation with oneJuice cure. Then you can perfectly incorporate this recipe into your everyday life due to the great nutritional values. Let's go!