Even if something unknown: Ebly Sonntsweizen As an ingredient in a vegetable pan, you should definitely try it out! Our variant of one Vegan vegetables pan with sunshpe is also about it vegan and Super prepared. This dish is delicious, creamy, tastes and fed up. What more do you want? You can find the right cooking video with our cook Michi at the bottom of this blog post. Here we go!
Preparation time: 5 min.
Preparation time: 10-15 min.
Total time: 15-20 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
1 red pepper
1 tablespoon of olive oil
700ml vegetable broth
200g Ebly Sonnenweizen
1 TL paprika powder
- First peel the onion and wash the vegetables
- Now cut the vegetables into bite -sized pieces
- Then make oil in a saucepan or in a large pan to heat
- Put the next carrots and zucchini in the pan and briefly braise
- Then add the broccoli, peppers, chanterelles and onion and let them fry them at short distances
- Now season with paprika powder, salt and pepper and then give it over the sunshpe
- Finally, deglaze everything with the vegetable broth and simmer for about 15 minutes on a small flame
- Arrange, serve and taste it!
Nutritional values (per serving):
With these unbeatable sewing values The vegan vegetable pan is great to integrate it into your healthy dietary life. It is difficult for you to start a healthy everyday life? Then try one now3, 5 or 7 days of juice cure from that can support you optimally.