This lamb's lettuce with raspberries and goat cheese is a wonderful appetizer and quick to make! This salad goes with any meal and is also perfect for your summer.
Preparation: 2 min.
Preparation: 10 min.
Total time: 12 min.
Ingredients (2 servings):
Handful of raspberries
100 g lamb's lettuce
100 g chicory
3 tablespoons vinegar
- First, wash and drain the lettuce.
- Now fry the goat cheese in a hot pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Meanwhile, chop the chicory and the shallot and put them in a bowl together with the lamb's lettuce and a few raspberries.
- Now for the marinade, mix together the remaining raspberries, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and some lemon juice and whisk well.
- Then pour the marinade over the salad and arrange on a plate.
- Finally, add the sautéed goat cheese on top of the salad, drizzle some marinade on top of the cheese and enjoy!
Nutritional values (per serving):
@daskochduolivefresh Salad with goat cheese & a delicious raspberry dressing. Very tasty 😳 #salat #goat cheese #saladwithgoatcheese #himbeerdressing #rezepte ♬ THIS YEAR (Blessings) - Victor Thompson