Ingredients (4 portions):
1 clove of garlic
4 tablespoons of olive oil
2 laurel leaves
1 branch thyme
1 tl chili
2 TL salt
200ml vegan cream
4 tablespoons of vegan parmesan
1 handful of pine nuts
- Finely grate the beetroot, cut the onions into fine strips, finely chop the garlic.
- Put the olive oil in a hot saucepan, fry onions for 2 minutes with stirring over medium heat.
- Then add the beetroot, garlic, laurel leaves, thyme and chilli flakes, briefly briefly and deglaze with the vegan cream, taste it with salt and pepper, simmer for another 20 minutes!
- Cook the pasta in plenty of water. At the end of the cooking time, skull about 2 to 3 trowels from the cooking water, add to the pasta sauce and bring to the boil briefly.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and let it steep for 1 minute.
- Finally, garnish with fresh basil, fried pine nuts and some vegan parmesan!
- Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):