Just creamy delicious, quickly prepared and then vegan and protein -rich - all of this can be this healthy rice pan with mushrooms. We show you what you need for the vegan recipe and how you can prepare the dish step by step in no time. At the bottom of the post you will also find a recipe video in which our Michi shows you everything. Try it out and convince yourself of the taste!
Ingredients (2 portions):
2 cups of water
1/2 tablespoon of salt
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 handful of mushrooms
100g white beans
2cm fresh ginger
1 small onion
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon of paprika powder noble sweet
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 TL cinnamon
1/2 TL turmeric, ground
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
4 tablespoons of yeast flakes
100-200ml plant drink
6 cherry tomatoes
1 small waistband fresh chives
- Bring the rice with water and salt in a saucepan to boil. Then reduce the heat and let the rice simmer for 15 minutes.
- Peel ginger, garlic and onion and roll everything fine.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger, garlic and onion. Roast the ingredients slowly. Not too strong.
- Stir the spices and roast briefly. Then add the mushrooms and fry them briefly.
- Delete the whole thing with lemon juice and plant drink.
- Farility the cherry tomatoes, cut the chives and stir both.
- Add the yeast flakes and beans. Let everything boil briefly and then taste with salt and pepper and, depending on the taste, with lemon juice.
- Serve with rice and enjoy. Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values (per serving):
The vegan and protein -rich rice pan with mushrooms is great to regularly incorporate them into a healthy dietary life. The recipe is not only suitable for preparing yourJuice cure, but also ideal for follow -up.