Autumn time is pumpkin time. Since autumn is at the door, we have one with a matching one Vegan pumpkin and vegetable pan prepared for you. She is vegan Full vitamins And prepared in no time - the ideal after -work recipe. You can also do this recipe in your preparation and follow-up of the Juice cure Install. Healthy eating can be so easy!
Preparation: 10 min.
Preparation: 15 min.
Total time: 25 min.
Ingredients (4 portions):
1 large red onion
1 cloves of garlic
1 Little Hokkaido pumpkin
1 yellow paprika gap
1 big zucchini
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil for roasting
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 can of quenched tomatoes
Supplement of your choice (e.g. Wildreis)
- First pull off the onions and the garlic, cut the onions into rough pieces and cut the garlic into fine slices
- Then wash the vegetables and then cut into small bite -sized pieces
- Now put the olive oil in a large preheated pan and let the onions and the garlic sweat briefly in it, then add the pumpkin, paprika, zucchini and fry for about 6 minutes while turning
- Finally, add the spices and the quenched tomatoes and simmer for another 10 minutes on a medium level
- Now just arrange & taste!
Nutritional values (per serving):