Summer time is cake time! This strawberry cake is not only super tasty, but can also be eaten without a guilty conscience because it does not contain any additive. The special thing: You don't have to bake anything, because the dough is prepared from only 2 ingredients. You can find out what ingredients you need and how you can prepare the cake in this article. At the bottom of this post you will find the recipe video.
150g vegan cookies
100g margarine or vegan butter
150g cold coconut cream or soy cream
400g soy quark or yogurt
Darked shell of 1/3 lemon
½ TL bourbon vanilla
100 ml of vegetable milk
1 heaped TL Agar Agar
Oil for shape
- Shine the cookies into fine pieces with the help of a mixer (dusty)
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan and mix it with the cookies
- Grease your cake shape and distribute the mass as a floor in your baking pan
- Wash the strawberries first
- Put them in a bowl with the grated lemon peel and the vanilla and puree the ingredients into a liquid mass
- Slue the soy cream creamy, mix it with the vegan yogurt and add the erythrite
- Cook the agar agar in the plant milk
- Then add the strawberry puree and lift the cream yogurt cream
- Spread the mass evenly on the cake floor
- Top the cake with strawberries and then put it cold for 6 hours
- Cut it into 12 pieces and enjoy it!
Nutritional values (per piece of cake):
12.5g of carbohydrates
This delicious cake can be ideally integrated into a healthy everyday life of nutrition because it does not contain any added sugar. Would you also like to start a healthy everyday life? Then use our Juice cure And lay a foundation for a healthier & more conscious way of life.